Flordeliza Dayrit - Posted on Sept. 10, 2018, 3:42 p.m.
On your SMART TV
Currently there are few options available.
1) Android App Chromecast – our android app has the ability to Chromecast to a TV. Once you take you’re your membership you can download the app from Google Play store (see detailed instructions attached for casting) - http://bit.ly/MKTVDroid
2) Android Smart TV app – if you have a TV that can access the Google Play store you can download the Muslim Kids TV app that is optimized for TV - http://bit.ly/MKTVDroid
3) Other Smart TV brands – Muslim Kids TV is available on several other major brands including Haier, TCL, Konka, etc. Please search your TV app store for our app.
4) Google Chromecast – you can send the Muslim Kids TV website to your TV using the Chrome browser with the Google Chromecast dongle – see the following link https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6006232?hl=en
5) For regular tv please use HDMI cable to connect your computer to your tv.
Dont forget to check out the Muslim Kids TV Apps:
Did you know that with your subscription, you get up to 4 accounts? Parent account and three kids accounts. You can add more for additional fee. Please go to MY PROFILE PAGE to add accounts.