Sponsor a deserving child for one year
How To Cancel
If you signed up through the website, cancelling through Google Play or Itunes will not work and vice versa. Depending on where you subscribed from, you will have to choose one of the methods below to cancel your subscription:
1. IF YOU SIGNED UP THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR A MOBILE OPERATOR (EXCEPT OOREDOO QATAR AND MALDIVES):
You can cancel a subscription through the website on your computer or mobile device.
- Please make sure you are signed in through the parent account, this is the account created when you first subscribed.
- Go to https://www.muslimkids.tv/profiles/parent/.
- Click on the Payment & Plan tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the red Cancel Subscription button.
2. IF YOU SIGNED UP THROUGH THE ANDROID APP:
You can cancel a subscription on your Android devices by turning off auto-renew via Google Play on your computer or mobile device.
On your Android devices:
- Open the Muslim Kids TV app.
- Tap the profile icon on the top right.
- Select the Payment & Plan tab.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the screen.
3. IF YOU SIGNED UP THROUGH THE IOS APP:
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple devices by turning off auto-renew via iTunes on your computer or mobile device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and then select Muslim Kids TV. (Note: If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
4. IF YOU SIGNED UP THROUGH OOREDOO:
You can cancel your subscription by sending 'UNSUB' to 92324.
5. IF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED TO YOU BY MUSLIM KIDS TV STAFF:
Please email [email protected]
6. IF YOU SUBSCRIBED VIA PAYPAL:
Your subscription should automatically end unless you have chosen a recurring payment on your PAYPAL account.
PAYPAL subscribers are annual subscription and it ends the year after you received your account.
Alternative Payment Methods
Purchase an annual subscription for only $79.99 using PayPal
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Select PayPal payment button
- We create your account once the payment is processed - usually within 1 - 3 business days
- You receive an email notification that your account is created - including your user name and password
- Simply log into your account to enjoy the benefits of Muslim Kids TV
The Paypal payment option is only for an annual subscription. Please note that you will not get the free 14 day trial if you choose to pay with PayPal.
- Our payment system is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification
- We use our own streaming video server – so no unwanted video ads
- We never store your credit card information or share your personal information
ANNUAL$79.99 USD/year only .05 cents every day! - includes 1 parent + 3 kids accounts
MONTHLY$9.99 USD/month only .08 cents every day! - includes 1 parent + 3 kids accounts
When you sign up for Muslim Kids TV subscription via web, iTunes, Google Play Store or smart tv, it is:
- An auto-renewing subscription
- Your subscription provides access to premium Islamic children’s videos and games
- You have chosen either a $9.99 monthly or $79.99 yearly subscription
- Your subscription will automatically renew either monthly or yearly at the end of each period
- Payment will be charged to your credit card, iTunes Account or Google Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on iTunes and Google Play Store Account after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Child Safety Policy
MUSLIM KIDS TV CHILD SAFETY POLICY
Thank you for visiting Muslim Kids TV. Muslim Kids TV offers educational entertainment for your children through “Websites” and “Apps”, collectively “Platform”.
Muslim Kids TV understands that you have entrusted us to provide safe, entertaining and educational content for your child. We take this trust seriously and recognize the importance of privacy concerns especially in the digital environment.
Especially for children under 13
- You are free to choose whether or not to engage in any activity on our Platforms that involves your submission of personal information, such as your name, email address, or other information that can be used to identify or contact an individual, whether online or offline. We will ask you for such information expressly. Most of the activities on our Platforms do not require you to submit any personal information.
- When we ask you to submit personal information, we will explain in the sign-up or collection process how we will use the information (such as requesting an email address when you sign up for a newsletter). We will use the information only as we have stated, other than in Special Circumstances which are described below (such as in relation to law enforcement or a business transfer).
- We use the anonymous information that is automatically collected from your device, such as a computer’s Internet Protocol address, a mobile device identifier, operating system, or general location such as zip code, to support internal operations so that we can understand and monitor the usage of our Platforms and improve the performance of the Platforms.
- There is no behavioral advertising on our Platforms which means that you will not see any advertising that is targeted to you based on your combined activity on our Platforms and your activity on other sites and apps.
- Our collection of personal information on Platforms that are directed to children under 13 (“Children’s Platforms”) is intended to follow the principles of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), a U.S. law designed to protect the online privacy of children under the age of 13.
- We will obtain parental consent before asking for personal information on our Children’s Platforms, unless the request for information falls within an exception that would be permitted under COPPA.
- We do not make personal information collected from children publicly available nor do we enable children to do so on our Platforms. We will not condition a child’s participation in any activity or service on the disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
- Parents may contact us (at [email protected]) to review, update or delete any of their children’s personal information that we may have collected and to elect for us not to collect any additional personal information from their children.
Information we request on our childrenʼs platforms
We will obtain parental consent before asking for personal information on our Childrenʼs Platforms, unless the request for information falls within an exception that would be permitted under COPPA. We will explain how we will use the information and use it only for that purpose. Here are examples of personal information that we request on our Childrenʼs Platforms:
- Username, age, gender content preferences.
Parents are requested to provide this information so that their child may have a unique account. The unique account allows the child to enjoy recommended content based upon these selections. The child’s activity may be recorded on the site to recommend content and other engagement activities.
- User Generated Content.
Children are given the opportunity to post comments, images and audio recordings. All such posts are moderated by a person before they are approved for release to other users of the Platform.
Information we collect automatically
We use the anonymous information that is automatically collected to support the internal operations of the Platforms. Some of this information is collected through third-party analytics tools. Internal operations include the following:
- to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- to understand which activities and services are most popular;
- to understand the pages where visitors enter our Sites and the pages viewed;
- to reduce the repetition in the promotional messages that users see on our Platforms;
- to understand generally the location of our users (e.g., zip code information);
- to recognize the browsers used to visit our Sites, so that the content is adapted for the relevant browser; and
- to diagnose and fix technology problems
- to provide advertisements to other parents.
We do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as such as username, email address for the purpose of improving recommended content.
Law Enforcement and Safety.
We may access, preserve and share your information when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: (i) respond to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) or otherwise to take action because we believe it is required or advisable under the law; (ii) detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; (iii) respond to your requests for customer service; or (iv) limit our legal liability or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, any user of our Platforms, a third party or the general public including as part of investigations.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent you have given us your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Where we store your information
Security of your information
We strive to maintain the security of information but cannot guarantee that information security measures are fail-safe or guarantee that information on a Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Our Platforms maintain technical and organizational steps to keep information collected secure, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers and use of electronic security systems and password protections to guard against unauthorized access.
Other web sites and services
Our Platforms may link to other websites or apps, including content offered by third parties that we do not control and whose privacy and data collection practices may differ from ours ("Third Party Platforms"). We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Platforms, including the information or content contained within them.
Involvement in your family's online lives is one of the most important safety tools available. In addition, we encourage you to educate yourself and your child on privacy concerns. We recommend, as a starting point, the following guide published by the federal government, http://www.onguardonline.gov/articles/0031-kids-privacy.
Muslim Kids TV Information
The Platforms are operated by Muslim Kids TV, [email protected], located at 4005 – 10230 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5J 4P6 CANADA. Effective date: July 1, 2013.
Last Modified: May 6, 2019
Muslim Kids TV (Milo Productions Inc.) is committed to protecting the privacy of your family. Our Websites and Apps offer a variety of activities, including activities primarily targeted at children that may collect information from children.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requires that parent or guardian’s consent to this collection. This consent is provided by the parent during the registration and payment process when becoming a subscriber to Muslim Kids TV.
1. Information We Collect
Use of the Subscription Service
When You Visit our Websites
As a parent, you are free to explore the landing pages of the Websites and Apps without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, and other information about yourself. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
During the registration process as a parent you are asked to set up accounts for your child by adding limited information to personalize the service for the child. Any personally identifying information about the child is stripped. We do not collect information about children that is available on the internet, their social media usage nor do we link children to any social media sites.
Personal Information includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to the Websites such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, activity and pages viewed. Please see the Use of Navigation Information section below. Payment information includes information we collect and process from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit card numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
This refers to credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver's license numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, or other employment, financial or health information.
When you or your child view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Muslim Kids TV to provide general statistics regarding use of the Websites. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Information we collect from third parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you as a parent from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites. We do not collect this information about children.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- Improve the user experience by personalizing the Websites and Apps;
- Send information or Muslim Kids TV content to parents which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Meet legal requirements
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor located in the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Website and Apps. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about Muslim Kids TV. Your location information is not shared with other users.
Content Generated by a Child
Certain activities on our Websites and Apps allow children to comment, create or manipulate content and save it for viewing by other subscribers. These activities are designed to ensure children DO NOT provide any personal information and therefore may not result in notice to the parent or require parental consent. We pre-screen this content generated by children to delete any personal information. Examples of created content are open-text fields, and drawings that allow text or free-hand entry of information. In the event any of this content contains personal information, it does not pass the pre-screen, it is removed and it is never posted publicly. In addition, parents may opt-in to receive notification of when their child posts such content.
Use of Payment Information
If you give us Payment information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
3. How we Share Information we Collect
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites and Apps and our customers and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Muslim Kids TV on the Websites and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
4. International Transfer of Information
To facilitate our global operations, we may establish business dealings with 3rd party companies to offer Muslim Kids TV. An example of this would be offering our service in cooperation with a telecommunications company where payments are processed by the 3rd party company. This would include transferring information between countries and allowing access to that information from other countries for the purposes described in this policy.
International transfers to third parties
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Third Party Tracking Technologies
6. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We will not send unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws, and this requires the inclusion in every email sent of an opt-out mechanism and other required information.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of our e-mails. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
To Unsubscribe from Our Customers Communications
Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of their emails.
The following rules govern the use by you of Muslim Kids TV “Websites” and “Apps” (collectively, “Platform”). The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on Platforms (collectively, Information).
BY SIGNING ON AND USING MUSLIM KIDS TV, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
1. Personal Uses Permitted.
Muslim Kids TV is a subscription-based Platform solely owned and operated by MILO PRODUCTIONS INC., for use by the general public. You shall not post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way use or exploit any Information for commercial purposes or otherwise use the Information in a manner that is inconsistent with these rules and regulations.
2. User's Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law.
In connection with the use of Muslim Kids TV, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement (Applicable Law). The Information available on Muslim Kids TV may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of Canada, the United States and/or other countries (Intellectual Property Laws). Such Intellectual Property Laws prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
3. Disclosure of Online Communications.
You are cautioned that any online communications may not be fully confidential. In addition, you should be aware that federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail. You should be aware that some administrative personnel of Muslim Kids TV may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. Muslim Kids TV may also disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
4. Collection of Personal Information.
5. Email Opt-in.
You consent that by providing your email address during registration Muslim Kids TV may use that email address to communicate to you information about your account, promotional and other information that Muslim Kids TV deems important for users. The frequency of such emails is at the discretion of Muslim Kids TV which abides by anti-spam legislation. You may opt out of email marketing emails at any time.
6. Prohibition Against Rogue Programming.
You shall not post, transmit or make available in any way through Muslim Kids TV any software or other materials which contain a computer virus, trojan horse, timebomb, worm or other rogue programming (Rogue Programming). Muslim Kids TV has no obligation to detect the presence of any Rogue Programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the Information on Muslim Kids TV is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
7. Use of Subscription Service
If you are a parent or guardian of 18 years of age or above and provide your consent to your child’s registration with Muslim Kids TV, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms in respect of your child’s use of Muslim Kids TV. Please also read our Child Safety Policy for details on the measures we take in relation to your child’s personal information and how we request your consent.
Access to Muslim Kids TV and creating your account(s)
We make Muslim Kids TV available for users of all ages. However, users under the age of 13 (“Minors”) must take certain steps before they can access Muslim Kids TV. Muslim Kids TV’s ecommerce services, including the Shop, are intended for users of 18 years of age and above.
During the process of creating a Muslim Kids TV “Parent Account”, you will be asked to choose a username and to create a password in order for you to access Muslim Kids TV. We have put in place a number of procedures for children to access and use Muslim Kids TV safely. In order to ensure that these safeguards are effective, parents or other adults must create a separate “Child Account” for their child. If you do so, although you are creating an Account on behalf of your child and are bound by these Terms, it will be your child’s Account. You may not transfer your own Account to another person (even your child), or allow another person (even your child) to access, your own Account (except that children are permitted to let their parent or guardian help them to access Muslim Kids TV).
During the process of creating a Muslim Kids TV Account, you will be asked for your email address and to create a password and username.
Your Muslim Kids TV Accounts are for your personal use only. Please do not share your Account details with any other person, as you will be held responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account(s) with or without your knowledge. By creating any type of Account on Muslim Kids TV, you confirm that you will treat your login details as confidential. If you have any concerns regarding your login details or become aware of any misuse then refer to our Help pages in the first instance to find out what to do.
Minors including users under 13 years of age
If you are a Minor, you must check with a parent or guardian before you register that they give you permission to use Muslim Kids TV and you should review these Terms with them to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand them. Your parent or guardian may revoke their consent for you to use Muslim Kids TV at any time.
We will remove access to your Muslim Kids TV Account if your parent has expressly refused or revoked their consent for you to use Muslim Kids TV. If we do so then you may not continue to use your Account, create another Muslim Kids TV Account or access or use Muslim Kids TV by any other means unless your parent or guardian provides their consent again or until you are no longer a Minor. We may withdraw or terminate your access to Muslim Kids TV for any other reason at our sole discretion.Your parent or guardian must give you permission in order to access and use your Muslim Kids TV Account.
8. User Generated Content (UGC).
Any information, material and content which you and other users post, contribute or otherwise submit to Muslim Kids TV is generally known as “user generated content” or “UGC” for short.
By posting or uploading any user generated content to Muslim Kids TV, whether text or pictures or otherwise, you are promising to us and to other users that: (i) you either own all rights (including copyright) in that user generated content or that you have obtained the necessary permissions to make the user generated content available through Muslim Kids TV in accordance with these Terms and permit its use via Muslim Kids TV, in Muslim Kids TV newsletters and by any third parties we authorize (whether our Partners or otherwise) and that you will provide us with evidence of such permissions should we require; and (ii) you will not be infringing anyone’s rights or breaching any law or regulation (including data protection and privacy laws), by contributing that user generated content and by allowing it to be used in the ways described in these Terms.
Who can use your UGC and how they can use it
You are responsible for the content of any Information you put on Muslim Kids TV. The Information posted to Muslim Kids TV does not necessarily reflect the views of Muslim Kids TV and in no event shall Muslim Kids TV assume or have any responsibility or liability for any information posted to the Platform or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use and/or appearance of such information on the Platform.
Muslim Kids TV makes all possible efforts to monitor or control any Information that is or becomes available on the Platform. Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to review any Information that is or becomes available on the Platform. Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to refuse to post or to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any Information that is, in Muslim Kids TV.'s sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of these rules. Muslim Kids TV has no obligation to exercise such reservation of rights; however, Muslim Kids TV has adopted and implemented a policy respecting the copyright law that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Platform, system or network who are repeat infringers. Muslim Kids TV may terminate access for content providers or website users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected material without necessary rights and permissions. By submitting information to the Platform, you grant Muslim Kids TV a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, transmit, copy and display such information in any and all media now know or hereinafter devised and represent that you have all necessary rights in such posting. While Muslim Kids TV strives to provide users with the highest-quality related resources on all of its sites, we cannot and do not ensure the quality or accuracy of the non- Muslim Kids TV content to which we link or which is added to the site.
When you contribute UGC to Muslim Kids TV:
You are granting us and any third parties we authorize including our Partners unlimited, non-terminable and free permission (including the right to sub-license that permission) to use, re-use, copy, adapt, abridge, amend, distribute, modify, translate, publish, perform, display, develop, reproduce, communicate to the public and to make your UGC otherwise available in any form and/or by any media (whether now known or hereafter devised), including through any on-demand or broadcast service, whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis anywhere in the world.
By way of example only, this will include permission to:
- Make your UGC available through Muslim Kids TV to other users of the Platform;
- include UGC in Muslim Kids TV newsletters;
- and allow any third parties authorized by us including our Partners to reproduce, display, publish, communicate, perform and/or embed your UGC on their platforms, including their websites and applications.
- you are granting to every other user of Muslim Kids TV unlimited, non-terminable and free permission to use all or any part of your UGC on the same terms as you are permitted to use their UGC as described in the paragraph below headed Your permitted use of UGC on Muslim Kids TV.
Your permitted use of UGC on Muslim Kids TV:
You may view any UGC posted to Muslim Kids TV for your own personal and non-commercial purposes only. You are not, in any circumstances, permitted to:
- make commercial use of any such content;
- edit any such content; or
- remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that relate to or are contained within the content.
Monitoring your UGC
Before permitting any UGC to appear or otherwise be disclosed on the Platform, we reserve the right to review it (including any posts and uploads, made by users to Muslim Kids TV) to remove any material that breaches the rules set out in these Terms. Any postings or uploads on Muslim Kids TV do not constitute any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. We make efforts to prevent unlawful or otherwise inappropriate material from appearing on the Platform by removing such material before it appears. However, we cannot guarantee that all such material is removed from every post and upload. In particular we have no control over and are not responsible for the truth or accuracy of any user generated content and we are not responsible for verifying the ownership of any user generated content posted or uploaded on the Platform.
Please note that any information posted via the functionality available on Muslim Kids TV is the opinion of the person posting or sending only and does not necessarily reflect our opinions or attitudes. Although we have rules for the posting and uploading of user generated content, our interactive features may be misused and sometimes content can still be posted that is misleading, deceptive, or indeed completely wrong. You should not therefore rely on information being accurate or complete. You accept that if you do rely on the information posted or uploaded, you do so at your own risk.
To be clear, each user, acts on his/her own behalf at all times and does not act as our representative or agent in any way. We do not endorse nor are we responsible for any of the actions of any Muslim Kids TV user.
9. Rules of Use.
The following rules apply to your behaviour on Muslim Kids TV including your use of the community features contained on Muslim Kids TV:
- any user generated content that you post or upload (including Nicknames), does not contain any personal information about you or any other person. This includes any information that could potentially identify an individual such as their surname, date of birth, email or home address, information about their family or other contact information;
- all user generated content posted by you is lawful and not defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, discriminatory, likely to cause distress, intended to incite hatred or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to any other person;
- after receiving a warning, you do not continue to post or transmit comments that are not related to the subject matter of the page on which the comments are being posted;
- you will only use Muslim Kids TV (and any information and content obtained from it) lawfully and only for the purposes for which it has been provided and in accordance with these Terms;
- you will not harass or mislead or act unlawfully towards any person while using the Platform;
- your will not post content that infringes copyright rules and regulations
You may not:
- distribute or post any links including links to websites, files or links that open or run programs;
- distribute or post spam, in particular by sending unsolicited marketing messages or other messages to anyone, or distribute or post chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- post or transmit any advertisements for, or solicitations of, business;
- impersonate another Muslim Kids TV user or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- allow any other person or entity to use your log in details or account;
- continue to use Muslim Kids TV whilst your Account is temporarily suspended or after your Account has been permanently terminated, including where access to Muslim Kids TV has been removed following the refusal or revocation of consent by a parent or guardian for Minors;
- make, negotiate or enter into any arrangements or agreements through Muslim Kids TV; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other persons from using or enjoying Muslim Kids TV or which, in our judgment, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type.
All website content (herein referred to as the Content) are protected by Canadian, U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights to content originating from the Platform., including the content and technology included therein, are reserved to or are under license to Muslim Kids TV and its parent company. All content available on the Platform is for personal, noncommercial use only:
- you may not modify or delete any of the content;
- you may not download, copy, record or otherwise reproduce any video, game or other content from the Platform for use outside of the platform;
- you may not redistribute the content that is allowed to be downloaded from Muslim Kids TV (worksheets and print pages, backpack videos; etc.) for commercial purposes.
- all such downloadable content is for Personal Use only;
Muslim Kids TV is not liable for any illegal use or display of any downloaded content. Muslim Kids TV is not liable for any illegal use or display of any downloaded content that promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services.
Any use of Content outside of the Terms of this Agreement must have prior consent from Muslim Kids TV.
Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to discontinue providing content or any elements of the content at any time for any reason.
Muslim Kids TV may modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, at any time and at our sole discretion, and such terms and conditions will become binding when placed online.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall Muslim Kids TV be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided or any content.
11. Automatically Renewing Subscriptions
By registering for a subscription to Muslim Kids TV, you agree to a payment method during the registration and sign up process that will be automatically charged each billing period.
Multiple payment and subscription gateways:
Users may sign up for a subscription using several payment gateways including but not limited to: website; Google Play; Apple Store; PayPal, etc.. Muslim Kids TV may add or delete payment gateways at its sole discretion at any time.
Free Trial Period
- Users may be offered a Free Trial period before automatic billing takes place.
- Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to change the length of Free Trial or to cancel trial periods at its sole discretion.
- Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to request payment information from the User prior to a Free Trial period.
- It is the User's responsibility to fully read and understand the terms of any Free Trial periods and the recurring nature of payments.
- Notwithstanding the above, users taking a subscription using PayPal will not be offered a free trial period.
Muslim Kids TV offers Subscription Plans of varying lengths that correspond to billing periods.
- A User must select a Subscription Plan during sign up and will be charged for the service on an automatically recurring basis thereafter.
- Muslim Kids TV reserves the right to change these Subscription Plans including pricing at any time at its sole discretion.
- Muslim Kids TV is not responsible for any errors a User may have made during sign up including any errors in selecting a Subscription Plan. The Plan selected by the User and recorded in the automatic billing system will be the period used to charge the User.
- Muslim Kids TV will use the payment method currently associated with Users account. If your credit or debit account has been closed or User’s payment method is otherwise invalid, the subscription may not renew.
- In certain cases, such as an expired card, the payment processor may contact the card-issuing bank for updated information to allow the purchase to go through.
- Muslim Kids TV is under no obligation to inform or invoice the User before the billing takes place.
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions maybe charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Until User cancels, billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of purchase.
12. Cancellation & Refund Policy
A User may cancel their subscription at any time.
Due to the automated nature of the subscription system, the User understands and agrees to takes full responsibility to manage and cancel their subscription on their own.
- Muslim Kids TV is under no obligation to cancel the subscription on behalf of the User.
- The User acknowledges that the different methods of subscription (web, Google Play, iOS, PayPal, etc.) may each have a different way to cancel. The User agrees to follow the cancellation process outlined by these payment gateway providers.
- The User acknowledges that Muslim Kids TV may not be able to cancel a subscription on behalf of a user due to certain payment methods not allowing Muslim Kids TV to cancel subscriptions (Apple Store, Google Play, etc.).
- Muslim Kids TV provides information on how to cancel a subscription through links on its Platform. It is the User’s responsibility to understand the ways to cancel the subscription.
- Muslim Kids TV makes every effort to ensure the cancellation process is simple and transparent.
- All subscriptions are non-refundable, and any refunds are at the sole discretion of Muslim Kids TV.
- If you choose to cancel, no more payments will be taken. You may or may not have access to Muslim Kids TV for the remainder of your paid period depending upon the payment gateway.
- Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
- For automatically renewing Annual Subscriptions, Users will be eligible for a refund within 5-days of the subscription renewing at the request of the User.
- Any refunds after 5-days are at the sole discretion of Muslim Kids TV and an administrative service fee maybe charged to process any such refunds.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Muslim Kids TV is provided on an as iss basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, noninfringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Muslim Kids TV does not warrant that any information is complete or accurate, that Muslim Kids TV will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information is free of rogue programming.
14. Limitation of Damages.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Muslim Kids TV be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use Muslim Kids TV, including without limitation use of or reliance on information available on Muslim Kids TV, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, nondelivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance.
15. Release and Indemnity.
You hereby release and waive any and all claims and/or liability against Muslim Kids TV arising from or in connection with your use of Muslim Kids TV. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Muslim Kids TV, from and against, any and all claims or liability, including costs and attorney’s fees, arising from or in connection with your use of Muslim Kids TV or failure to abide by applicable law.
These rules may be modified by Muslim Kids TV from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
17. Governing Law
You agree that Muslim Kids TV and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with, and all matters relating to or arising under Muslim Kids TV or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by, the laws of CANADA.
The parties agree that all disputes relating to Muslim Kids TV and these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single independent arbitrator chosen by the parties pursuant to the Canadian Arbitration Rules (Rules) and conducted under those Rules. Any arbitration proceedings shall be held at the place decided by Muslim Kids TV. Any arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties and shall not be subject to appeal. Judgment on the award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. The parties specifically consent to and accept the jurisdiction of the courts of Canada for the purposes of such enforcement.
These Terms and Conditions are binding on and for the benefit of you and your successors. We may assign these Terms and Conditions, but you may not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your duties under these Terms and Conditions or under Muslim Kids TV without our prior written consent. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms and Conditions, neither you nor we will lose any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions, even if you or we do not enforce a right or delay in enforcing a right. Neither party will be liable for any damages arising from acts of God or events outside of that party's reasonable control. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect
20. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements and representations, whether express or implied, written or oral, with respect to the Muslim Kids TV. Neither you nor any of our employees or agents is authorized to change or add to these Terms and Conditions or any other documents relating to Muslim Kids TV or these Terms and Conditions in any way, and any purported change or addition, whether oral or written, is void.
You can shape a better future
Muslim children deserve the highest quality digital content that reflects Islamic values and teachings.
PUT A SMILE ON A CHILD’S FACE
Sponsor a deserving child for lifetime
Sponsor a school for one year
SUPPORT US WITH A RECURRING MONTHLY AMOUNT!