If you signed up through the website, cancelling through Google Play or Itunes will not work and vice versa. Depending on where you subscribed from, you will have to choose one of the methods below to cancel your subscription:
1. If you signed up through the website, Celcom or XL:
You can cancel a subscription through the website on your computer or mobile device.
- Please make sure you are signed in through the parent account.
- Go to https://www.muslimkids.tv/profiles/parent/.
- Click on the Payment & Plan tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the red Cancel Subscription button.
2. If you signed up through the Android app:
You can cancel a subscription on your Android devices by turning off auto-renew via Google Play on your computer or mobile device.
On your Android devices:
- Open the Muslim Kids TV app.
- Tap the profile icon on top right.
- Select the Payment & Plan tab.
- Tap Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the screen.
3. If you signed up through the iOS app:
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple devices by turning off auto-renew via iTunes on your computer or mobile device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and then select Muslim Kids TV. (Note: If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
4. If you signed up through OOREDOO:
You can cancel your subscription by sending 'UNSUB' to 92324.
5. If your account information was provided to you by Muslim Kids TV staff:
Please email [email protected]
6. If you subscribed via PAYPAL:
Your subscription should automatically end unless you have chosen a recurring payment on your PAYPAL account.
PAYPAL subscribers are annual subscription and it ends the year after you received your account.