If you signed up through the website, cancelling through Google Play or Itunes will not work and vice versa. Depending on where you subscribed from, you will have to choose one of the three methods below to cancel your subscription:
1. If you signed up through the website:
You can cancel a subscription through the website on your computer or mobile device.
- Please make sure you are signed in through the parent account.
- Go to https://www.muslimkids.tv/profiles/parent/.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
2. If you signed up through the Android app:
You can cancel a subscription on your Android devices by turning off auto-renew via Google Play on your computer or mobile device.
On your Android devices:
- Open the Google Play Market.
- Tap Menu AccountSubscriptions.
- Find the subscription Muslim Kids TV.
- Tap Cancel.
3. If you signed up through the Apple app:
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple devices by turning off auto-renew via iTunes on your computer or mobile device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and then select Muslim Kids TV. (Note: If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.