Welcome to WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV
We strive to make WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV a fun, safe and secure platform for adults and children of all ages to use.
Your child’s safety online is very important to us and we are committed to safeguarding their personal information and privacy.
This Child Safety Policy sets out details of our approach to the safety of children on WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV. Some of the capitalised words appearing in this Child Safety Policy are defined in our Terms. This Child Safety Policy primarily relates to WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV but we apply the same values and standards of child safety at the WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV Shop (although please be aware that WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV’s ecommerce services, including the Shop, are intended for users of 18 years of age and above).
OUR SAFETY MEASURES ON WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV
We have taken the following measures to protect the child users of the site:
- We provide a limited social networking feature so that children can express ideas and upload pictures and stories.
- We provide users with an account. Parents are encouraged to set up individual child accounts. Parents chose the user credentials for those child accounts. It is recommended not to use personally identifying information in the selection of the child's user name. Including a child's email is optional.
- We monitor and review the contributions that your child and any other user make on WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV.
- We use a number of measures to assist us to effectively moderate WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV which include staff who monitor activity and receive reports of any misuse or misconduct by users.
- We only allow your child to register with WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV if you register for them.
- We will immediately suspend your child’s access to WW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV if, having logged on to your Account, you inform us that you do not wish to permit your child to use WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV. We will delete their WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV Account (including any personal information collected from them) seven (7) days after receiving your request.
We want all our users, including children, to feel safe when using WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV. We therefore encourage all users to use our services responsibly. Parents should review with their children principles and practices of online safety prior to using Muslim Kids TV. If we become aware that a user is harassing or bullying anyone through WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV, we will take firm and swift action against them, which may include temporary or permanent blocking of their access to WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV.
What we don’t do
- We do not make your child’s access or participation on WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV conditional upon your child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary for them to enjoy the services we provide.
- We do not give out or display any information we collect about your child on WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV or any other website except that which they provide.
- We do not allow users to send direct messages to each other on WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV.
MuslimKids.TV (child login area) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including kid-targeted game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, and other similar interactive services and technologies. Click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
In order for your child to enjoy all the features and services that we provide, you must register an account for them with WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV. We encourage you to take an interest in your child’s behaviour when using WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV. We will only allow your child access to WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV if we have received your express permission to do so.
To help you through this process, the following steps will occur when you register with and access WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV.
This process is designed to protect the privacy of your child and to comply with data protection and privacy law.
- The registration process begins when you set up an account through a credit card payment.
- By setting up this account you agree to the terms and conditions of the site
- Your parent account allows you to setup additional child accounts for your children, wards or students
- You are requested to provide a user name, password and email (optional) for your child’s accounts
- Do not use your child’s full name to ensure their privacy
- Once your child’s account is set up you should provide them with their user name and password
- Only the parent account has privilege to change account information.
- Ensure that your own account information is secure and protected
We only use your child’s personal information for internal purposes. We do not allow your child to link their WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV Account with a social networking site such as Facebook. If we make material changes to how we collect and use personal information from children under the age of 13, we will notify you by email in order to obtain verifiable consent for the new uses of your child’s personal information.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We aim to provide a number of features that help provide a more personalised and enjoyable experience to our users. To achieve this, we may collect a limited amount of non-personal information from your child. For example we may conduct online quizzes and surveys or hold challenges and contests.
We also collect and share with third parties aggregated statistical data about visitors to WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV and their traffic patterns. This information does not personally identify your child. From time to time we may also collect further non-personal information however, just to be clear, this is anonymous information that does not identify your child in any personal capacity.
Muslim Kids TV provides users with the opportunity to upload their own content to the platform and to interact with other user content through commenting, liking and other limited social features, (User Generated Content, UGC). Parents have the option to receive notifications when children post content to the platofrm. Parents should be aware that children may post pictures of themselves, their families, their location or other identifying information that will be made available to other users of Muslim Kids TV and the public. All UGC is monitored by Muslim Kids TV staff or third party contractors to ensure the appropriateness of the content. Muslim Kids TV staff and contractors use their discretion in deciding what content is appropriate to post based upon child safety best practices, moral, ethical and Islamic principals of good conduct. Muslim Kids TV will not be held responsible or liable for any content that any user posts to the platform or that is approved and made public on the platform or for any technical failures that may from time to time occur that may result in information being posted that is not moderated or for notification failures. It is the parent's responsibility to monitor their child's use of the site and what is posted.
WHO ELSE MIGHT USE YOUR CHILD’S DATA?
In order to provide our services we are assisted by a limited number of third parties who provide us with the services that allows us to offer such an enjoyable and safe experience for your children and our users. They help us with operating, managing and administering the accounts and services provided to your child through WWW.MUSLIMKIDS.TV.
If you have any questions about the information in this guidance or would like further information, please feel free to contact us: