Lindsay - Posted on Sept. 16, 2019, 8:39 p.m.
Watch on your TV
These are the current options to watch Muslim Kids TV on your TV:
1) Android Smart TV app
if you have a TV that can access the Google Play store you can download the Muslim Kids TV app that is optimized for TV
2) Other Smart TV brands
Muslim Kids TV is available on several other major brands including Haier, TCL, Konka, etc. Please search your TV app store for our app.
3) Chromecast: Cast Videos
Muslim Kids TV videos to your TV using Chromecast:
- From an Android Device with Muslim Kids TV app installed (instructions)
- From an iOS device with Muslim Kids TV app installed (instructions)
4) Chromecast: Screen Mirroring
You can send the Muslim Kids TV website to your TV using Chromecast:
- From your computer on the Chrome browser (instructions)
- From an Android Device with the Google Home app installed (instructions)
5) Smart TV web browser
If your Smart TV has a web browser your can simply visit www.MuslimKids.TV to access the website on your Smart TV browser.
6) HDMI cable
For regular tvs please use HDMI cable to connect your computer to your tv.
Dont forget to check out the Muslim Kids TV Apps:
Did you know that with your subscription, you get up to 4 accounts? Parent account and three kids accounts. You can add more for additional fee. Please go to MY PROFILE PAGE to add accounts.