Lindsay - Posted on Sept. 16, 2019, 7:33 p.m.
Screen Mirroring (Android)
How to screen mirror Muslim Kids TV to your TV using Chromecast:
- This feature is only available for Android devices.
- Install and open the Google Home app.
If you have Google Home version 2:
- Select the Account icon (bottom right).
- Scroll down, beneath Additional, tap Mirror Device.
- Select your Chromecast.
If you have Google Home version 1:
- Follow the official Google Instructions.
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Turn off "Power Saving Mode" on your Android device.
- Important: The "Microphone" permission in the Google Play Services app needs to be turned on to successfully use the 'Cast Screen/Audio' feature with Chromecast.
- To turn on microphone permissions:
- On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Apps and then Google Play Services and then Permissions.
- Look for "Microphone" and slide the slider On.